Saturday, March 24, 2007

MAT'S CREED

Know me by my beliefs and these will guide my thinking, judgment and decision in Congress:


  1. I believe in the value of the human being, in his dignity, being created in the image of God.
  2. I believe that human beings who have less in life should have more in law.
  3. I believe that our youth are the future of our province, indeed of our nation and therefore they deserve to occupy center stage in our plans and programs.
  4. I believe in the importance of valuing and showing respect to the elderly, rich or poor.
  5. I believe that education and economic programs should be nationalistically-oriented in its goals, policies and programs.
  6. I believe that the development of our natural resources is in our hands, as everything comes from God, it should therefore be loved, protected, cultivated and cared for.
  7. I believe in a Zamboanga del Norte, a grand part of the Filipino nation founded by truth, built by justice and amplified by love. Whose dreams and hopes are anchored on the ideals of our forefathers who offered their lives in defense for truth, justice, and the right of every human being to be loved as a fellow creation from the Hand of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you really pimping your daughter???
With all the talks on how your daughter is the cause of the Pacquiao's marital problems; will any of these be good for your campaign?
If what you think your daughter is doing is morally ok, stop it for the sake of your political aspirations. Filipinos aren't keen on having a politician who PIMPS their daughter....